IT Solution Architect/Enterprise Architect – ArchiMate/iServer (m/f/d)
With highly motivated people, we develop sophisticated software systems that efficiently create long-term added value for our customers – this is what ProDIG GmbH stands for. As a digital consulting and service company, ProDIG supports many customers from diverse industries such as banking & FinTech, IT & telecommunications, aerospace and automotive.
We focus on trust and always have an open ear for our employees and customers. Our values such as humanity, solution orientation and a practical hands-on mentality form the foundation for the development of our young and dynamic company.
Shape the digital future with us as!
Duration: 6 months with the option for extension up to 2-3 years
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into functional and technical architectural solutions
- Create Product Solution Documents aligned with business requirements and in accordance with group architecture priciples, governance, policies, etc.
- Provide support to agile teams in all project phases and assess the compliance of implementations with architectural solution designs
- Collaborate closely with Asset Owners, Data Managers, Data Domain experts and Data Custodian IT Officers
- Contribute to documentation within iServer and the EA Tool
- Participate in Architecture Strategic Initiatives such as « Open Architecture » and « Modularization » as well as « Data Quality/Management
- University degree in computer science or business informatics or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong knowledge of the financial and banking sector
- Outstanding communication skills
- Extensive experience in agile design processes
- Proficiency in creatin project and design documentation
- Expertise in modular/component-based architecture and micro-service design
- Very good communication in accent-free English. German is nice to have
- Familiarity with iServer and Archi, ArchiMate notation, and the TOGAF framework
ProDIG offers you the opportunity of an exciting career in a highly innovative, digital-technological environment. We will be happy to assist and answer your questions at any time. We are looking forward to your application!